IMAGE Colleen Kelly 101 Ways to Improve Your Riding

I started the free trial several months ago, so I’m sorry, you’ve missed out on it being free (gotta eat sooner or later!)…

It was free…but now we’ve progressed along so far, we’re starting to charge a SMALL fee, as nearly half of the book is finished.

We are now ready for PRE-SALE.  That means that you only pay $16.99 instead of the full version in a few months of $59.95.

And, YOU GET IT TODAY! You don’t have to wait months until it’s finished, you can start reading the first 4 chapters today, and by the time you’re finished (there’s LOTS of homework!) we’ll be ready to send you the FREE automatic updates with the new chapter.

So, you will never do better than to click here & BUY NOW and be reading it within minutes

PLEASE HELP ME…

I don’t feel proud…I’m asking for help!  I want to get this work published, but to do so a published would need to see a great interest in the work, and the only way to send this “viral” is for you to get on social media and TELL PEOPLE. If you like it, tell them why, and encourage people not jus to support my work, but to get a better seat, posture & balance.

Go to:
Category:
Latest Articles

Join the conversation! 42 Comments

1. Wow, Colleen you’re awesome. Thanks for sharing your wonderful knowledge 🎠

Sent from my ASUS Padfone

“WordPress.com” wrote:

> a:hover { color: red; } a { text-decoration: none; color: #0088cc; } a.primaryactionlink:link, a.primaryactionlink:visited { background-color: #2585B2; color: #fff; } a.primaryactionlink:hover, a.primaryactionlink:active { background-color: #11729E !important; color: #fff !important; } /* @media only screen and (max-device-width: 480px) { .post { min-width: 700px !important; } } */ WordPress.com Colleen Kelly Rider Biomechanics posted: “After years of writing, I’m finally just starting from scratch and re-writing the whole thing. The best way for me to get some discipline in writing is for me to show you how I’m going. So you can check up and put some encouraging comments to keep me moti”

2. I like the first 2 entries. Concise. Easy to take with and try out each,

3. Thank you for laying this out in such a straightforward way. Looking forward to more!

4. Love that your up to the task! and thank you for sharing with us!
    Looks to be a great start & I love the simplicity of description. It is helpful for EVERY rider / instructor. Just as you intend. Best, 🙂

5. Thank you Colleen. Having had a lesson with you last year in wales this is going to help remind me what you taught me

6. thank you so much colleen i’m reading and studying it line by line maria

7. Read it, loved it! Looking forward to checking back for more Colleen!

8. This is awesome Colleen! I was hungry for more – keep ’em coming. Very valuable!

9. Love your direct and simple explanations. Love that you are sharing this for free.

10. Thank you, for all your help ! This looks like another excellent resource in the making! Keep up the great work! 🙂

11. Thank you! Another excellent resource 🙂

12. I’m so looking forward to reading 101 Ways to Improve Your Riding. I am have audited one of your clinics. A big thank you for sharing with us!!
    Missy

13. Can’t wait to start reading!

14. easy to understand and looking forward to the next chapters, thank you

15. Colleen, you are awesome! Can’t wait for further chapters…you go girl! Of course, a Parelli student means something different by the term direct rein so this was a help in case I ever get to actually take lessons from you. Please keep up the good work…thanks!

• Yes….doesn’t matter what you call it, we’re all on the same page anyway. Better to use terms like “bring your hand to 9o’clock”, or “bring your hand to your belly button, and forget about the names! Thanks so much for your comment! Colleen

16. Love it, thanks so much for the easy to read and understand version. I can ‘hear’ your voice as I read it….. Like a cowboy…. 🙂 love it, looking forward to all the chapters a little at a time is ideal for me.
    Deb

17. You guys are just fantastic! I haven’t had one single email saying they hated it. It’s building my self-confidence, which surely took a nose-dive after my mastectomy. Your comments and support could not come at a better time! Thank you! Col x

18. I love it! I think getting it out there as you go is a terrific way of literally getting it out there. It gets distributed fast, and the requests for more will encourage you to keep it coming. I agree, don’t stop to proof it, just get that first draft done. And as a member of the Word Police let me confide to you that there is very little that will need to be adjusted later in any case. If this is a first draft, wow.

19. Can’t wait to read it.

20. Love Colleen Kelly! Thank you,

21. Thank you for being so inspiring dear lady. Xo

22. How do you do it Colleen? After all you’ve been through! Inspiring.

23. Bless you!!!! Cannot wait to read and learn from you!

24. Thanks for being so generous!

25. Looking forward my friend !

26. Hi Colleen,
    best wishes in your recovery and thanks so much for putting this out there!! Loving the simplicity and the sense of humour 🙂 .
    Hoping to send to all my Parelli list in support of getting Kelly Sigler to NZ to teach Biomechanics in November…

27. I’m interested in a copy of ur book. Many thanks
    Dalida Stella

28. Hi Colleen, Thanks for this ebook. I was lucky to get a lesson from you during the World Games in Lexington, KY. Looking forward to having this book on my phone so I can refer to it when I’m mounted! Thanks Again!!!
    PS: So glad you are felling better…,Answered Prayers 🙂

29. I really want to get this but have no clue how to get an ebook. Can you help please? Thank u so much!

30. […] Hope you enjoy this little tip and there’s MORE HERE > […]

31. […] There are so many ways to fix these things that I’ve written a WHOLE CHAPTER on bend in my new book.  Here is where you can find beta copies (prior to completion) of my book and can get MORE GREAT TIPS […]

32. How do we get the next chapters to download?? Loving the book and the hints Really Do Work!!! 🙂

33. Hi there you guys…

YES! If you have purchased the book, all the updates are free…FOR LIFE.
    Just email me if that link isn’t working on isrbinfo@gmail.com.
    I’d give you the link directly, but I need your email addresses
    Thanks a bunch!